After the procedure
Rhinoplasty, or nose reshaping surgery, improves the shape, size, and symmetry of a person’s nose, bringing it into better proportion with the rest of the face. When performed by a skilled, qualified cosmetic surgeon, rhinoplasty can be a rewarding and life-enhancing procedure—patients often notice that their overall appearance has improved, as the nose they see now looks natural, like the nose they have always thought they should have.The goals of nose reshaping are as individual as the patients who choose to have rhinoplasty. By reshaping the nasal structures, including bone, cartilage, and skin, a cosmetic surgeon can help achieve one or more of the following:
- Straighten a crooked nose
- Smooth a prominent bump in the bridge of the nose
- Reduce the length of an over-protruding nasal tip
- Refine the size of a bulbous nasal tip
- Narrow a nose that is too wide for the face
- Reduce the size of a nose that is too large
- Restore symmetry to the nose following injury
- Correct breathing problems by opening up blocked nasal passages
Nose correction (Nose job)
The nose correction with dermal fillers is a fast and easy procedure. A lot of patients prefer this procedure because it does hide the risk of waking up and finding out that the result does not respond to their expectations.
What can we correct with fillers?
- Light or middle-defined hunch on the nose
- Saddle nose – a saddle of the nose back
- Lifting the top of the nose
- A defect after nose traumas
Before the procedure, a doctor examines the defect and considers possible corrections and results. Informed consent is signed. Local anesthesia is applied to the area. The filler is injected using a thin needle. The effect is visible immediately and lasts several months ( 6 – 12 ), depending on the product applied.